Sunday, August 12, 2012

Bollywood

Last night I went to Keerthi's parents' Bollywood-themed 25th anniversary party. It was really cute, they rolled out a red carpet at this big clubhouse and everyone dressed up as their favorite Bollywood actor/actress. Check it!
Aw, look at K all dressed up. So pretty!



There was a ton of awesome food, I didn't get take too many pics though bc I didn't want to hold up the food line.

Chocolate fondue fountain, yeah!

K being a good lil host presenting a slideshow of her parents' 25  years of marriage
  
I got a henna tattoo. It was done by K's frenemy, so I washed it off pretty soon after, bc we don't like her, do we Keerthi? lol It stained quickly though, as you can see. 
Also, that ring is my souvenir from India! It's supposed to be a toe ring. Oh well. It's too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment